Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?

3 posters

Go down

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  Empty Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?

Post by Thom Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm

I have had this lamp for a long time and have always wondered who made it. It’s heavy with no stamps or signatures. Hoping someone recognizes this. Thank you.

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  4d0e6110

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  3e64f910

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  C24ed410
Thom
Thom

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-12-01

Back to top Go down

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  Empty Re: Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?

Post by NaomiM Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:50 pm

I've moved your post from the Bob Kinzie thread, because that is for identified pots

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t7571-bob-kinzie-affilliated-craftsmen-and-beyond

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 28551
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  Empty Re: Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?

Post by Potteryman Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:55 pm

Hi…could it be Purbeck pottery by Robert Jefferson ….
Potteryman
Potteryman

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:14 pm

I doubt you'd find Purbeck in the US

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Potteryman Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:21 pm

Didn’t realise it was the USA……say maybe not then….bit big for ex pats to carry over….
Potteryman
Potteryman

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thom Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:36 am

NaomiM wrote:I've moved your post from the Bob Kinzie thread, because that is for identified pots

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t7571-bob-kinzie-affilliated-craftsmen-and-beyond

Thank you. How do I find its new location?
Thom
Thom

Back to top Go down

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  Empty Lamp

Post by Thom Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:48 am

Hello everyone ;
I am hoping this group can help identify a lamp I have had for a long time. It has no signature or stamp but I feel it was made by someone who was a great potter. I recently bought a pair of Affiliated Craftsman lamps and think this lamp is related somehow to one of its potters. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here are photos of the lamp I am asking about in my last post. Sorry I’m just learning this site.
Thom

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  C57fb710

Beautiful ceramic Lamp with no markings. Could it be Affiliated Craftsman?  15c88010
Thom
Thom

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:40 am

All ID requests are posted to this section of the forum. The other areas are for identified pots and people will overlook ID requests if they’re posted there. If this is identified then we’ll move it to the correct section and merge it with the correct thread

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum