Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery

2 posters

Go down

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery Empty Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery

Post by cuthbertleys November 20th 2022, 11:59 am

Another from the loft. It is approximately 3in. In height. I do not know which way to show the mark.

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery 3da00910

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery 8b4b6c10

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery 8f095e10
cuthbertleys
cuthbertleys

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-07-11

Back to top Go down

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery Empty Re: Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery

Post by NaomiM November 20th 2022, 2:14 pm

It's by Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 28236
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery Empty Re: Help in identification of studio pottery mug- Andrew Hague, Askrigg Pottery

Post by cuthbertleys November 20th 2022, 3:15 pm

Thanks for all the help. I can see where I should place my requests for assistance.
cuthbertleys
cuthbertleys

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum