Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?

3 posters

Go down

Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?  Empty Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?

Post by maxwellpark January 17th 2022, 4:57 am

I was wondering what is the best website for MCM furniture ID out there?
Is there one better and/or active than the furniture ID section on this website?
The one on this website doesn't seem to get much activity.
Thanks!
maxwellpark
maxwellpark

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2020-06-12

Back to top Go down

Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?  Empty Re: Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?

Post by studio-pots January 17th 2022, 5:34 pm

There has never been very many people visit this site that have an interest in furniture and I don't think anyone will be able to suggest anything. I do have a few pieces of modern furniture myself but I wouldn't know where to look if I had no idea of what it might be.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7817
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?  Empty Re: Best MCM Furniture Identification Website?

Post by maxwellpark January 17th 2022, 8:04 pm

studio-pots wrote:There has never been very many people visit this site that have an interest in furniture and I don't think anyone will be able to suggest anything. I do have a few pieces of modern furniture myself but I wouldn't know where to look if I had no idea of what it might be.

That's what I thought too but I also thought that collectors of modernism stuff whether is pottery or glass tend to have an affinity for furniture and design in general, like I do so Im a bit surprised that no one can chime in on this at all. There is one place I go to on a regular basis it's designaddict.com, I thought maybe someone here knew of a different or even better website for this but guess not.
maxwellpark
maxwellpark

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2020-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Qnssekr May 27th 2022, 1:30 am

Have you tried Design Addict Forum? I haven’t been on that site in awhile but it used to be very active.
Qnssekr
Qnssekr

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2015-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum