Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not

2 posters

Go down

Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not Empty Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not

Post by tkknud1968 Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:43 pm

I have had this teapot and a matching covered cheese dish for 10 years. All I do is antique hunt on weekends and vacations and have never come across anything remotely similar. It looks like a factory made piece to me. There are no identification marks of any kind. I am stumped.
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20315866/11]Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not 20210614
Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not 20210615
Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not 20210616
tkknud1968
tkknud1968

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-01-23

Back to top Go down

Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not Empty Re: Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not

Post by studio-pots Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:49 pm

I have moved this to ID My Pottery so that it is seen. For reference: - It is where all unidentified pottery needs to go.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7817
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not Empty Re: Unidentified Teapot with Lava Style Finish - Similar to Rockingham but Not

Post by tkknud1968 Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Ok Thanks!
tkknud1968
tkknud1968

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum