Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder??

3 posters

Go down

Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder?? Empty Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder??

Post by Artlover786 July 25th 2020, 12:47 pm

Hi
I need help Identifying the maker of this bureau. It’s a mid century 1960s design. Someone has suggested it’s by Arne Vodder and built by fritz Hansen but I’m unsure and could not find it. Any help appreciated

Artlover786
Artlover786

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-07-25

Back to top Go down

Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder?? Empty Re: Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder??

Post by dantheman July 25th 2020, 1:20 pm

do you have permission from the-saleroom to use their images? if not w are in breach of copyright

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15417
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder?? Empty Re: Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder??

Post by Artlover786 July 25th 2020, 4:27 pm

I actually own the item and will take responsibility for any copyright infringement since I am the poster. Now to the point of the post, I’d love some help on this please
Artlover786
Artlover786

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM July 25th 2020, 7:30 pm

We are a non commercial group so I’ve edited the photos and reposted them below. The copyright resides with the photographer regardless of who owns the item in the photo, so please only upload your own photos in future.

Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder?? F936c310
Mid Danish century - bureau - Arne Vodder?? 610b4f10

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31419
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artlover786 July 25th 2020, 8:04 pm

Thank you Naomi, I really appreciate your assistance and allowing my post to remain here and hopefully get some answers.
Artlover786
Artlover786

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum