Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID?

2 posters

Go down

Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? Empty Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID?

Post by Marijan July 22nd 2020, 4:59 pm

Hi,

just found this interesting adaptation of Adam and Eve under the (kind of) tree. Studio pottery I guess. 13 cm wide, 11 cm high.
Totaly new in this, pure layman unfortunately, but I do like art and I occasionally do buy  sculptures, portraits ceramic pots...., figurines.

Any thoughts? I know that the maker is a long shot, but perhaps a period, style, perhaps it resemble someones work...

I appreciate any info, thought or idea.

Figurine was found in Slovenia (EU).

Kind regards.
Marijan
Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? 410Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? 210Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? 310Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? 3a10

Last edited by Marijan on July 22nd 2020, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marijan
Marijan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-07-21

Back to top Go down

Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? Empty Re: Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID?

Post by Marijan July 22nd 2020, 5:03 pm

And one more under the 5600K light.Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? 610
Marijan
Marijan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2020-07-21

Back to top Go down

Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID? Empty Re: Slightly different Adam and Eve small, marked figurine - ID?

Post by philpot July 23rd 2020, 4:28 pm

Its a nice little piece. But its really is a pity that the finer details are not modelled. The hands, faces and feet are just blank. It would put in another dimension if they were.
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6349
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum