ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim

Go down

ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Empty ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim

Post by Roobarb on July 7th 2020, 6:35 pm

These trays have a floral design but otherwise clear. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Img_5022
ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Img_5023ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Img_5025
Roobarb
Roobarb

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2020-07-03

Back to top Go down

ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Empty Re: ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim

Post by tigerchips on July 7th 2020, 9:06 pm

Looks like Chance Glass "Anemone". http://chanceglass.net/pages_fiesta/fiesta_patt-floral.html
tigerchips
tigerchips

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2017-06-21

Back to top Go down

ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim Empty Re: ID for 2X Glass Tray/Dishes - clear with floral design and gold rim

Post by Roobarb on July 8th 2020, 11:31 am

Thank you very much for your help!
Roobarb
Roobarb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Grandad on July 9th 2020, 10:41 pm

I think I might have a matching 3-tier cake or sandwich stand. I'll see if I can dig it out of the loft soon.
Grumpy Grandad
Grumpy Grandad

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2019-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Roobarb on July 10th 2020, 4:23 pm

Cake stand sounds lovely in this design!
Roobarb
Roobarb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum