Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins

Go down

Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins Empty Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins

Post by mjron June 16th 2020, 5:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've had this for years but have never known its precise origin.  It is quite large and very heavy with a thick wall.  It measures 10 1/4" in height and the wall has a thickness of 1/2" at the top.  It weighs 6 lbs.  The bottom is hand polished and the glass is a dark amber colour.  The exterior is hand painted with penguins - the beads are definitely hand done while the white may have been applied using a stencil, although I'm not sure.  I'm sure that it is art deco era, probably Czech, but I'm not positive.  Would anyone have an idea as to maker?  Thanks!

Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins Art-de10
Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins Art-de11
Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins Art-de12
Need to ID This Thick and Heavy Large Glass Vase with Hand Painted Penguins Art-de13
mjron
mjron

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum