Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN

Go down

Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Empty Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN

Post by Chris Thrall on January 29th 2020, 10:56 am

Hi....does anyone recognise this pattern please ? It's a Royal Winton Grimeades design, post 1951 given to us as a wedding gift in 1984. It looked aged then.  The giver was the widow of a great uncle, who had worked in the pottery industry for many decades,  designing pieces.  I have looked many times over the years, but have been unable to find anything similar.  I had wondered if it was something he worked on that never went into production ?
Thank you in advance for any help.Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Image11Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Image11
Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Image10
Chris Thrall
Chris Thrall

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-01-29

Back to top Go down

Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Empty Re: Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN

Post by Chris Thrall on January 29th 2020, 10:59 am

GRIMWADES........sorry....predictive text !!, and I can't seem to edit the post
Chris Thrall
Chris Thrall

Back to top Go down

Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Empty Re: Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN

Post by denbydump on January 29th 2020, 6:35 pm

I'ts from the 1950s anyway
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thrall on January 29th 2020, 9:50 pm

Royal Winton, Grimwades, HELP REQUIRED TO IDENTIFY THE PATTERN Image12

I thought this suggested 1951 onwards ?...one of the two stamps at the bottom...not the one circled 😌
Chris Thrall
Chris Thrall

Back to top Go down

Post by denbydump on January 29th 2020, 10:10 pm

Well, that's what I said, 1950s. The pattern looks hand painted, and could
be almost impossible to identify, even if it had a name. I've never seen it before.

It is against the rules to use copyrighted images in your posts without the owners consent. unless you can do it via a pinterest link.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum