Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle

2 posters

Go down

Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  Empty Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle

Post by LEGSY January 13th 2020, 4:34 pm

Purchased a small part set of pottery from a sale and wondered if anybody maybe able to
tell where it was made i guess it is just a Staffordshire piece but who knows...Seems to be quite
crudely made...Thank you for looking DanPart dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  P1011232
Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  P1011231
Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  P1011233

Last edited by denbydump on February 14th 2022, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NOT Denby)
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  Empty Re: Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle

Post by denbydump January 13th 2020, 10:05 pm

Hmm are the other pieces the same design?
Probably 19thC Staffs, maybe a specific order for a retailer.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7205
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle  Empty Re: Part dinner service entrance gateway to Denbigh castle

Post by LEGSY January 14th 2020, 9:43 am

Hiya :) the pieces are all the same i have four cups & saucers a couple of these sort of meat plates and some side plates :) i thought they maybe Staffs pottery a bit like the type you used to buy from the seaside
that say a gift from Llandudno for example but a bit earlier in date Regards Dan
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum