One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle

Go down

One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  Empty One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle

Post by LEGSY on January 13th 2020, 4:34 pm

Purchased a small part set of pottery from a sale and wondered if anybody maybe able to
tell where it was made i guess it is just a Staffordshire piece but who knows...Seems to be quite
crudely made...Thank you for looking DanOne for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  P1011232
One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  P1011231
One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  P1011233
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  Empty Re: One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle

Post by denbydump on January 13th 2020, 10:05 pm

Hmm are the other pieces the same design?
Probably 19thC Staffs, maybe a specific order for a retailer.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle  Empty Re: One for Denby Dumps :) Part dinner service entrance gateway to the castle

Post by LEGSY on January 14th 2020, 9:43 am

Hiya :) the pieces are all the same i have four cups & saucers a couple of these sort of meat plates and some side plates :) i thought they maybe Staffs pottery a bit like the type you used to buy from the seaside
that say a gift from Llandudno for example but a bit earlier in date Regards Dan
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum