Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase

3 posters

Go down

Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase Empty Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase

Post by acolleyuk June 4th 2019, 1:29 pm

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on three small amethyst coloured glass and copper candle holders. Two retain the original stickers and state the are made by Grays glass of Sweden. I’ve looked but can’t find anything about them.

Also, I’ve picked up a yellow and white cased glass vase. It’s pretty small and in the style of Holmegaard. I’m wondering if it’s a modern interpretation of the Scandinavian glass. It’s got some weight to it and appears to be blown rather than moulded.

Any help gratefully appreciated. 
Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase 256d4a10
Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase 6d5ecf10
Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase 1c664610

Last edited by denbydump on June 4th 2019, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed duplicate images)
acolleyuk
acolleyuk

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase Empty Re: Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase

Post by denbydump June 4th 2019, 2:54 pm

Only one item per thread please.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7189
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase Empty Re: Swedish glass candle holders and cases vase

Post by Davee June 4th 2019, 7:46 pm

Pretty sure Grey's Glass were an importers that rebadged scandi glass wares. There were a few different companys in the 50's and 60's that did this. There is a Grey's Glass in London, you could try contacting them and see if they are the same company.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum