HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia

3 posters

Go down

HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Empty HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia

Post by CharlieC April 10th 2019, 3:18 pm

Does anyone have any clue as to maker of this 'impossible' piece of hand-blown glass?
I think that originally, I photographed this piece upside down! Looks so much better, the right way up!
Thanks so much for the Mark Hill reference... Think you may have cracked it.

HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Img_5415
HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Img_5416
HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Img_5417

Last edited by denbydump on February 25th 2023, 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : pos ID)
CharlieC
CharlieC

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2016-05-04

Back to top Go down

HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Empty Re: HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia

Post by dantheman April 10th 2019, 4:01 pm

I watched a Turkish glass blower demonstrate this technique, very entertaining and impressive

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15416
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM  Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia Empty Re: HAND-BLOWN ORGANIC STUDIO GLASS FORM Dragan Drobnjak, Serbia

Post by chasdevlin April 11th 2019, 1:06 am

The technique here resembles the works of a glass artist called Dragan Drobnjak whom Mark Hill has written about.
https://markhillpublishing.com/a-new-name-and-attribution-dragan-drobnjak/
chasdevlin
chasdevlin

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieC April 11th 2019, 11:16 am

Thanks so much for the link to Mark Hill... He seems pretty confident that the attribution is water tight. Really pleased with my find, stunning piece of glass!
CharlieC
CharlieC

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2016-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chasdevlin April 11th 2019, 1:58 pm

It's great to come across an unusual, beautifully crafted piece like that...doesn't happen very often! Happy
chasdevlin
chasdevlin

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum