Help ID Vase with "K" in a Square Mark

Go down

Help ID Vase with "K" in a Square Mark

Post by Desert Collector on February 19th 2019, 3:11 am

I have a vase with a distinct mark that I have been unable to identify. I hope someone here can help. The vase has a blue and green glaze and measures 4-7/8 inches tall (approximately 12 cm). The vase has impressed geometric shapes around and under it. The mark on the bottom appears to me to be a "K" in a square or box with another symbol to the right of the "K". Any help is appreciated.

Desert Collector
Desert Collector

Number of posts : 8
Location : U.S.
Registration date : 2017-11-06

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum