Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing

Go down

Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing  Empty Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing

Post by olipayton on February 16th 2019, 2:47 pm

Hi everyone, my favourite person picked this one up as it reminded her of a Devon shoreline and should be admired on a shelf, which is nice but I would prefer it as a receptacle for beer! The top speckled half reminds me of Purbeck pottery
It has a pretty distinctive stamp of three circles and a dot with a vertical dividing line - can I please use it for beer or does it have to go on a shelf with the other unidentified pieces of which we have a few! Any pointers much appreciated

Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing  Sam_8020
Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing  Sam_8021
olipayton
olipayton

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing  Empty Re: Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing

Post by NaomiM on February 16th 2019, 2:57 pm

By Berey Pealing, Town Mill Pottery

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 19989
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing  Empty Re: Nice tankard with distinctive and clear mark - Berey Pealing

Post by olipayton on February 16th 2019, 3:05 pm

Good old BP - I have seen some of his stuff before but not with such a clear mark and Lyme Regis is not so from Devon - one up for my favourite person!
olipayton
olipayton

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum