Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature?

Go down

Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? Empty Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature?

Post by lisab on February 13th 2019, 10:36 pm

Hello everyone,
thank you in advance for looking at my mystery item. I have a clear glass Holmegaard item, i'm assuming it is a bud vase but it might be something else?
There is a sticker that reads "Holmegaard 1825". The bottom reads Holmegaard also. There is a signature I cannot read that almost looks like  "Lou Am"? or something like that. Does anyone know whose signature this is or anything else about this item?Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? 20190210
Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? 20190211

Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? 20190212
thank you!
lisab
lisab

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? Empty Re: Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature?

Post by PandK on February 16th 2019, 1:48 pm

i think it's a "Flora" vase by Louise Campbell.
PandK
PandK

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature? Empty Re: Help identifying Holmegaard clear vase with mystery signature?

Post by lisab on February 16th 2019, 3:02 pm

yes, I think you are right. Thank you!
lisab
lisab

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum