Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market

2 posters

Go down

Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market Empty Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market

Post by giovanni.taddeucci Fri 18 Jan - 9:45

Hi,in the next days i'm going to buy some Marcel Breuer table lamps presented and designed during the 1925 exhibition in Paris. I was questioning about the average Market price/value of theese kind of items (not the first numbered edition) and if there is a false market of Breuer Lamps.

Thank you, Giovanni
giovanni.taddeucci
giovanni.taddeucci

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-01-18

Back to top Go down

Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market Empty Re: Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market

Post by NaomiM Fri 18 Jan - 10:34

I check sold items on auction sites for an idea of value but that doesn’t always work for rarer items that have few sales. Worth subscribing to online auction house websites like invaluable to see sales prices, and check sold listings on eBay. Avoid sites like 1stdibs which add a couple of 00s to their massively inflated sales prices

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 24632
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market Empty Re: Breuer Lamp, average price on market and question on eventual false market

Post by giovanni.taddeucci Fri 18 Jan - 15:34

Thank you Naomi.
giovanni.taddeucci
giovanni.taddeucci

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum