Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d.

Go down

Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d. Empty Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d.

Post by gh0stsquad on December 13th 2018, 9:47 pm

I think the red dog is a rare Lauscha looks exactly the same as white ones on Google. But also need help with sticker on another glass dog please.

Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d. 21ewcc0

Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d. 8zfmt4
gh0stsquad
gh0stsquad

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-09-04

Back to top Go down

Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d. Empty Re: Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d.

Post by NaomiM on December 13th 2018, 11:27 pm

One item per thread, please, plus add additional photos so we can see the whole item. And please choose 640px width on the drop down list when loading photos.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 20991
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d. Empty Re: Lauscha dog? I'm pretty sure it is but need clarification and sticker I.d.

Post by NaomiM on December 13th 2018, 11:29 pm

Unfortunately the photo of the label is out of focus

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 20991
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by brin mcardle on December 14th 2018, 3:49 pm

And i cant see photos Shrugs
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2705
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum