Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ?

4 posters

Go down

Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? Empty Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ?

Post by Itsonlyme October 15th 2018, 4:58 am

Hi just wanted to know if people love this glass as much as me I have been collecting and upgrading for the last 16 years I can't get enough of it even in daylight some pieces are lighting up but under UV it comes alive my favourite are the early Victorian British pieces if I see one I haven't got I feel a need to buy it lol condition isn't the be all and end all to me as it is for some the beauty is in the object chips or cracks don't always detract for me I even love the hunt trying to figure out who made it and when (not always successfully lol) I would love to find more people who are as interested as me to share knowledge and pictures of all the beautiful pieces I am missing here is a few of mineGlows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 15395715
Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 15395714
Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 15395713
Itsonlyme
Itsonlyme

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2018-07-12

Back to top Go down

Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? Empty Re: Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ?

Post by NaomiM October 15th 2018, 9:51 am

Nice collection Most Excellent

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31419
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? Empty Re: Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ?

Post by Itsonlyme October 15th 2018, 12:44 pm

Thanks Naomi this is just a small section IV got another corner cabinet completely full and a cupboard full It's a bit of a passion lol
Itsonlyme
Itsonlyme

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2018-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Grandad December 11th 2019, 1:53 pm

I'm a fan of uranium glass too but lack of space means that most of the few bits I have are consigned to the loft. This large deco fruit bowl is in constant use, however. I have no idea where it was made; when I bought it the seller said either Davidson or Bagley but I suspect that they were just names he knew that made decent deco glass. Three quid well spent whoever made it, in my opinion.
Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 20191128
Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 20191129
Grumpy Grandad
Grumpy Grandad

Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2019-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpy Grandad December 11th 2019, 1:55 pm

Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 20191131
Glows - Glass that glows is anyone else a fan ? 20191130
Grumpy Grandad
Grumpy Grandad

Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2019-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 22 Crawford St. May 2nd 2021, 12:25 pm

Youtuber makes some uranium glass

22 Crawford St.
22 Crawford St.

Male Number of posts : 5607
Registration date : 2009-12-19

http://www.briglin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum