1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is?

2 posters

Go down

1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is? Empty 1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is?

Post by jonbearwood May 1st 2018, 6:08 pm

I know the retailer next used some top studio pottery designers in the 1980's for their Next Interiors range (eg Janice Tchalenko,  Jane Willingale, Carol Mcnicoll etc ).  Can anyone suggest who might have designed this Memphis influenced piece? Its missing the Interior label but I've seen other vases with the same decoration that retain the original label.    Thanks

1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is? Next10
jonbearwood
jonbearwood

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is? Empty Re: 1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is?

Post by NaomiM May 1st 2018, 8:34 pm

I saw s plate with the design just the other day. Is there nothing on the base?

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31289
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is? Empty Re: 1980's Next Interiors Vase - Anyone know who the designer is?

Post by jonbearwood May 1st 2018, 9:56 pm

No the labels missing. It's 100% for Next Interiors as a friend has several vases with the same design that are labelled up. If only I could get my hands on the next directory for 1988!
jonbearwood
jonbearwood

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum