My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues...

2 posters

Go down

My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Empty My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues...

Post by olipayton November 1st 2017, 8:59 am

These are the last nubbins from some ceramics that came as part of a job lot - they feel very light weight and seem good quality, and the piercings are not identical, so we are pretty sure they are not modern - any help would be appreciated. We think they are oriental as that is the type of ceramics they came with but with our lack of knowledge they could just as easily be TK MAXX

My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Sam_6911
My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Sam_6913
My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Sam_6912
olipayton
olipayton

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2015-12-08

Back to top Go down

My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Empty Re: My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues...

Post by bluenote November 1st 2017, 4:17 pm

It looks quite modern to me, and there doesn't appear to be any wear on the foot which makes me question its age. Happy to stand corrected though if anyone thinks/knows better
bluenote
bluenote

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-10-10

Back to top Go down

My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues... Empty Re: My quest to learn more about japanese / Chinese ceramics continues...

Post by Guest November 3rd 2017, 10:10 am

20th century Oriental, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum