Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts

Go down

Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts Empty Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts

Post by slopingsteve on October 16th 2017, 5:19 pm

Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts Sam_8210

I loved this as soon as I saw it at the boot sale, so much so that I ordered some more from ebay. Difficult choice now: to give as Xmas prezzies or keep for my own selfish needs, ho hum......

Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts Sam_8211
slopingsteve
slopingsteve

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts Empty Re: Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts

Post by brin mcardle on October 16th 2017, 8:34 pm

Clap Clap
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2712
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts Empty Re: Jacques Gourvenec coffee cups. Paris Museum of Modern Arts

Post by slopingsteve on December 26th 2017, 4:35 pm

In perhaps one of my most selfless actions ever I explained to my son that Christmas presents would no longer be things that he needed because, as he admitted, he has enough money to buy things he needs; no, he would be getting beautiful things in future, arty things, quality vintage things whether he likes them or not! So I only went and gave him six of these!! I can't believe I did it. What was I thinking? He did seem to like them though so perhaps I've done the right, grown-up thing at last. On the other hand perhaps this is all just a dream and I will wake up soon........
slopingsteve
slopingsteve

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum