Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark

Go down

Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark Empty Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark

Post by stardust* on May 15th 2016, 11:39 am

I bought this about 12 years ago from a yard sale during a time we lived in north Florida. It was probably a dollar maybe two..but I really like it and I've always found somewhere to display it.
It does have a mark but I've always been unable to make out whether it's initials or a symbol.
Approx. 6.5 cm tall.
Thought I'd post to see if anyone recognises it, or perhaps knows where I could go to find out.

Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark Img_3510
Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark Img_3511
stardust*
stardust*

Female Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark Empty Re: Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark

Post by NaomiM on May 15th 2016, 1:47 pm

My husband used to do woodwork and I would say this is similar; a hobby piece. Likely to be by whoever was holding the yard sale. A professional would never leave the base like that.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark Empty Re: Tiny Wood Turned Bulbous Vase Shape, Fluted Rim With Mark

Post by stardust* on May 15th 2016, 2:09 pm

Thanks again Naomi. The base is a bit rough.
stardust*
stardust*

Female Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2015-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum