Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop

2 posters

Go down

Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Empty Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop

Post by Ho-nez July 23rd 2015, 5:03 pm

This looks a bit like the Lutken Drop vase for Holmegaard, but is a little more squat and has a more irregular indented shape at its mouth. This vase is signed on the base, but is difficult to read and even harder to photograph. The signature seems to start with a "W."

Anyone recognize this?

Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Green_14
Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Green_15
Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Green_13
Ho-nez
Ho-nez

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Empty Re: Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop

Post by ikod July 28th 2015, 6:25 am

Try looking for it in www.hardernet.dk, they have a holmegaard museum and a lot of stuff that was made by holmegard.
ikod
ikod

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop Empty Re: Green Glass vase - similar to Holmegaard/Lutken Drop

Post by Ho-nez August 16th 2015, 10:59 pm

After looking at the amazingly thorough Holmegaard pages at hardernet.dk, I emailed an inquiry to Peter Harder. I'm sorry to report that I received a reply from his wife Susanne, who informed me that Peter passed away in April of this year. My condolences go out to his family and friends.
Ho-nez
Ho-nez

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ikod February 5th 2016, 4:43 pm

You could try finnish glass might be something from them.
ikod
ikod

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum