Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil

2 posters

Go down

Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil Empty Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil

Post by RVsaid January 6th 2015, 1:10 pm

Hi

An interesting piece just up from the garage. Aber with mild red at top and bottom with raised nodules. Thick walled with rounded top. interesting base as this again has nodules on it and a large deep pontil grind about 2.5 inches across.

RVsaid
RVsaid

Number of posts : 1458
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil Empty Re: Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil

Post by RVsaid January 6th 2015, 1:10 pm

Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil Untitl10
RVsaid
RVsaid

Back to top Go down

Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil Empty Re: Large 10'' Amber hobnail vase with large deep ground out pontil

Post by styleinvasion January 7th 2015, 12:14 pm

might be a wmf noppenvase
styleinvasion
styleinvasion

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://adorabilis.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RVsaid January 7th 2015, 12:43 pm

Interesting. That actually ID another of my pieces in teh garage. I had a look around and the ones I saw didn't have the follow on nodules on the base but seems very close. Cheers
RVsaid
RVsaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum