Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co

Go down

Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co Empty Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co

Post by Flintztone on March 27th 2013, 12:08 am

Copper plate print of the original painting by Francis Wheatly c. 1795. His original oil painting was exihibited between 1792/95 @ The Royal Academy. In the lower left corner below 'Hot spice...', details - S D & Co. No. 12. I've tried looking up S D @ Co., but unable to trace when this company were in production. I managed to find an engraver by the name of Giovanni Vendranini (1769-1839), but I don't think he printed this. Can anyone help with info. about this print?. Happy

[img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 114[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 214[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 314[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 413[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 612[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 711[/img]
Flintztone
Flintztone

Male Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co Empty Re: Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co

Post by Flintztone on March 27th 2013, 3:25 am

Xtra info.[img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 115[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 215[/img] [img]Cries of London Copper Print SD & Co 315[/img]
Flintztone
Flintztone

Male Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum