Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal

Go down

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Empty Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal

Post by Flintztone on January 16th 2013, 12:54 am

Hello, Can somone help me identify the maker of this box. Marks to the base of the box as shown in the pictures.  The box is also marked foreign.  

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  <a href=Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Foreig10" />

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  <a href=Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Foreig12" />

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  <a href=Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Foreig13" />

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  <a href=Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Foreig15" />

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  <a href=Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Foreig16" />
Flintztone
Flintztone

Male Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Empty Re: Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal

Post by NaomiM on January 16th 2013, 11:02 am

I think it's Secla pottery from Portugal

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 22037
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal  Empty Re: Pottery Trinket Box by Secla, Portugal

Post by dantheman on January 16th 2013, 11:23 am

Secla used the 'foreign' mark?

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 14449
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM on January 16th 2013, 11:31 am

dantheman wrote:Secla used the 'foreign' mark?

I think so - wasn't there a question about that on another Portuguese pottery thread?

btw, what's that Portuguese green majolica pottery called Subtile or something? Can't find it on google and I've got a frog somewhere with it stamped on the base, but that's gone missing too. This box might be by that company.

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman on January 16th 2013, 11:32 am

scrub that last comment,I just went through the Secla thread and found an example

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 14449
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM on January 16th 2013, 11:32 am

dantheman wrote:scrub that last comment,I just went through the Secla thread and found an example

Happy

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintztone on January 25th 2013, 4:13 am

Just to say, thanx for the I.D. Appreciated! Happy
Flintztone
Flintztone

Male Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum