Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?

3 posters

Go down

Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?  Empty Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?

Post by cookiepops January 7th 2013, 2:33 pm

Can't seem to narrow this mark down to one maker, my book tells me it could be Peta Larsen, Patrick Lester or Pat Laurenson,  Any ideas please

Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?  Dscf9424
Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?  Dscf9423
cookiepops
cookiepops

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?  Empty Re: Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?

Post by studio-pots January 19th 2013, 6:26 pm

I hadn't heard of any of the 3 potters that you mention at the top of your post but having done a little research none of their work looks anything like your vase, which appears to have "some age".

One possibility that comes to mind is Peter Lane, who has primarily produced porcelain for the last 40 years or so. He did produce stoneware at least for a few years in the late 1960s and maybe since. The shape of the vase doesn't seem out of the question either.

It is a long shot but it might be worth contacting him by email.

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 7816
Registration date : 2011-02-17

http://www.studio-pots.com

Back to top Go down

Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?  Empty Re: Handsome Vase, DL mark - Dennis Lane? Lloyd Peters?

Post by cookiepops January 20th 2013, 12:07 pm

Hi, I did Peter Lane also having gone through my book, mark is also alike to Dennis Lane
cookiepops
cookiepops

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiepops January 20th 2013, 12:14 pm

have just sent Peter an email so will let you know if he responds
cookiepops
cookiepops

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiepops January 23rd 2013, 2:46 pm

not Peter Lane as he has mailed me back. Still searching but found another similar mark "Liz Pallfy" although can find very little on her
cookiepops
cookiepops

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM May 19th 2018, 12:37 am

Lloyd Peters or Dennis Lane maybe.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31289
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum