Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own!

4 posters

Go down

Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own! Empty Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own!

Post by flying free May 18th 2010, 8:03 pm

http://www.lameridiana.fi.it/italian_ceramists.htm
flying free
flying free

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own! Empty Re: Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own!

Post by big ed May 21st 2010, 11:56 am

Amazing stuff , really great , love the Carlos Carle' works and the Alssio Tasca pieces , something has occured to me regarding him ,there is a connection with Vicenza( the home of bertoncello ) and one of his pieces looks like a bertoncello , I wonder if we have found another of their designers , it would be great to trhink so , so far onlty Roberto Rigon has been identified as a B/cello designer ,

*mod note: link to live auction removed in line with board policy*

Great site , good find well done , Ed Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own! 175374
big ed
big ed

Male Number of posts : 11942
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own! Empty Re: Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own!

Post by tenpot May 21st 2010, 12:29 pm

I know sandro Lorezoni we have exibited together he used to have a fantastic studio in Albbisola but times are a bit harder now tho I hear he has been working in Japan. he was going to produce a series of elephant pieces of mine for an installation but we never got round to it
tenpot
tenpot

Male Number of posts : 2634
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://aucoustier.blogspot.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by flying free May 22nd 2010, 8:14 am

Thanks Ed, hope it turns out to be helpful on the Bertoncello front. I could quite happily live with any of those pieces - now I just need the lottery win.
flying free
flying free

Back to top Go down

Post by flying free June 1st 2010, 10:11 pm

I know I am a novice and you all probably know this already Italian ceramics link - amazingly beautiful pieces I would love to own! 314189 but I have been looking at pieces of Sgrafo Modern and it struck me how similar they are in finish and design in some ways, to some of the Bertoncello pieces (except they are porcelain I think?) - just wondering about other designers etc.
m
flying free
flying free

Back to top Go down

Post by Deecee September 11th 2010, 2:58 pm

I've just been looking at the Abstract Sculpture...there isn't a piece I wouldn't love to own, my favourite is piece no 5 by Enrico Stropparo. I would love to hold that Excellent
Deecee
Deecee

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-09-08

http://	facebook.com/donelcee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum