Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered

3 posters

Go down

Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered Empty Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered

Post by brin mcardle August 27th 2018, 4:33 pm

Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered 20180826
Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered 20180825
Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered 20180824
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered Empty Re: Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered

Post by NaomiM August 27th 2018, 4:57 pm

Looks like a European number. Possibly early 20thC from Germany

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 31289
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered Empty Re: Very odd little pieces..i wonder if they are publicity material..numbered

Post by brin mcardle August 27th 2018, 5:23 pm

Cheers...i wonder what their meaning is !
brin mcardle
brin mcardle

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsonlyme August 27th 2018, 11:25 pm

Hi do you think it's hear no evil looks like they are sat on an old record player and it is usually monkeys depicted in the models for hear no evil see no evil speak no evil
Itsonlyme
Itsonlyme

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2018-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum