Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design??

Go down

Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Empty Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design??

Post by marising June 4th 2018, 9:09 pm

Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0015
Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0019
Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0017
Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0018
Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0016Catalina Pottery/Gladding McBean/Dorr Bothwell Somoan Design?? Img_0111

I have a Catalina Pottery stamped dish/tray that I can identify by stamp on bottom, but also have items that match dish/tray that have either no mark or can't identify. I believe that may be Dorr Bothwell Somoan design, but not sure. I think 2 pieces might be candle holders and one is a planter.  The dish/tray is Malanite Clay with a blue/turquoise glaze. The other pieces appear to be made of same material. Other than the dish/tray, I have looked online and haven't found any pieces the same as mine. The pieces were my grandmother's and were purchased in the late 1930's or 1940. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by marising on June 4th 2018, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
marising
marising

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum