Runway Monday at Newark

2 posters

Go down

Runway Monday at Newark Empty Runway Monday at Newark

Post by dantheman March 14th 2016, 1:58 pm

I went to the Swinderby airfield one day fair this morning, it's the second time I have been since the relocation of the Swallows fair and both times were pretty bleak with a lot of stuff that should be in landfill and a fair few fakes and reproductions.
There won't be a third visit!

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15417
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Runway Monday at Newark Empty Re: Runway Monday at Newark

Post by Mordeep March 29th 2016, 2:13 pm

I stalled at the Lincoln fair organised by Swallows a couple of years back. We arrived to be faced with possibly the least stable lumps of wood known to fair organisers. These tables had to be pushed into the wall and wedged to avoid bladder troubling panic when ever anyone touched anything. I spent two days gazing at a madman and his pyramid of glass opposite who had decided to chance it all and stack three of these wooden creations upon each other and load it with a mountain of coloured objects. After a terrible lack of customers and untroubled by anyone able to spell quality let alone buy it. My choice to never visit again was confirmed by a trip outside to view the most active stall of the fair "The antique Poundland" sign was not a joke. That stall exists, is popular and after looking at the goods, I can say a lot of people with no taste are getting robbed of 95p. Never again.
Mordeep
Mordeep

Male Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum