Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area)

Go down

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Empty Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area)

Post by MightyEye June 6th 2015, 12:35 pm

Hi all, firstly apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area. I've been trying to find out more information about this item for ages but can't find anywhere that really helps, so any info or leads would be greatly appreciated.
The piece has the crossed swords mark on the base and belonged to my late aunt. It is porcelain. Pictures are below.
The bowl with attached underplate measures approx. 8.25" x 8.25" x 2.5" and weighs approx. 495g.
The lid of the bowl measures approx. 4.75" x 4.75" x 1.5" and weighs approx. 140g.
The bowl measures approx. 4.75" x 4.75". The inner depth of the bowl measures approx. 1.5".
Unfortunately is has been repaired on one side. Thanks

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse10" />

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse12" />

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse13" />

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse14" />

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse15" />

Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) <a href=Meissen bowl with attached underplate (apologies if posted in wrong area) Meisse16" />
MightyEye
MightyEye

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-03-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum