Tony Davies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Davies

Post by yunomi on December 17th 2014, 1:55 pm





avatar
yunomi

Number of posts : 43
Location : West Midlands
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by Potty on December 17th 2014, 2:18 pm

Mark looks right for Tony Davis, but not one I'm sure of.

_________________
lozzy68 wrote:I Had A Feeling It Wasn't A gnome As Studio-Pots Said There Is No Hat On Him
NaomiM wrote:I'm watching other Willies, so maybe I'll get one at some point.
studio-pots wrote:I know my raku Happy
avatar
Potty

Number of posts : 3302
Location : Midlands
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by Davee on December 17th 2014, 10:04 pm

Aller Pottery, Bryan Newman ? although I think his mark is usually in a square Shrugs

_________________
skay wrote: Happy Let's do some bumping please.
avatar
Davee
Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 2043
Age : 47
Location : West Mids UK
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by NaomiM on December 17th 2014, 11:31 pm

Not Aller. This looks like AT. Aller is just A.

_________________
Just my personal opinion, take it or leave it.
avatar
NaomiM
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 16141
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by denbydump on December 17th 2014, 11:46 pm

Anne Thalmessinger is the only other, and it is stoneware....
avatar
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 3140
Location : Derbyshire
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by NaomiM on December 18th 2014, 12:17 am

Potty wrote:Mark looks right for Tony Davis, but not one I'm sure of.

Potty's right, it's by Tony Davies (not sure of the spelling. My example says Davies not Davis)

_________________
Just my personal opinion, take it or leave it.
avatar
NaomiM
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 16141
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by Potty on December 18th 2014, 2:08 am

I need spell checker :D

_________________
lozzy68 wrote:I Had A Feeling It Wasn't A gnome As Studio-Pots Said There Is No Hat On Him
NaomiM wrote:I'm watching other Willies, so maybe I'll get one at some point.
studio-pots wrote:I know my raku Happy
avatar
Potty

Number of posts : 3302
Location : Midlands
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by Davee on December 18th 2014, 7:34 am

i need an eye test geek

_________________
skay wrote: Happy Let's do some bumping please.
avatar
Davee
Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 2043
Age : 47
Location : West Mids UK
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Davies

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum