Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp

2 posters

Go down

Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp  Empty Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp

Post by foxandfable October 7th 2014, 11:53 pm

I picked up this slightly odd vase at a charity shop the other day, and though it has information on the base, I can't actually find any information about it, does anybody know anything about it?

Thanks!

Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp  Gustav10

Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp  Gustav11
foxandfable
foxandfable

Female Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-13

https://www.foxandfablevintage.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp  Empty Re: Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp

Post by froggiepottery October 8th 2014, 10:17 pm

Hi, The design is of a water tower (Vattentornet I Nacka) in Jarlabergs, Stockholm, Sweden so there is the Gustavsberg connection - google water towers in sweden, you should get some more information that way. Hope this helps. Allison.
froggiepottery
froggiepottery

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Back to top Go down

Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp  Empty Re: Gustavsberg? - Vattentornet I Nacka (water tower), Ake Pallarp

Post by foxandfable October 9th 2014, 1:32 am

Hi Allison, thanks for the info, did a bit more researching and didn't realise Ake Pallarp was a designer and I think he did the design on the outside of that water tower, which is the same as the vase!
foxandfable
foxandfable

Female Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-13

https://www.foxandfablevintage.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by froggiepottery October 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

Hi, you are welcome, glad to be of help. Happy
froggiepottery
froggiepottery

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum