maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht

2 posters

Go down

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Empty maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht

Post by sam homes June 30th 2014, 11:32 am

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Dsc_0116

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Dsc_0117

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Dsc_0118

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Dsc_0120

Hi there does anyone have a clue to the maker of this large glass dish? Measures 65 cms long, very heavy. I have head it for over 10 years now and have never found the maker. Any help much appreciated. I also have a large stoneware dish i have had for the same amount of time that also remains a mystery on the pottery forum. Would love to solve these! thank you  Sam

Last edited by denbydump on February 19th 2023, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pos ID)
sam homes
sam homes

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Empty Re: maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht

Post by Nic July 1st 2014, 1:05 am

It hails from the Netherlands. Designed by Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht.
Nic
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.wilsonandcoleman.co.uk

Back to top Go down

maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht Empty Re: maker of signed gondola bowl - Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht

Post by sam homes July 1st 2014, 8:23 am

Hi Nic thank you!! You are a god of the forums! I've had this for years and not found out who it was by. Thank you so so much can't tell you how pleased i am to find out who made the bowl sam.
sam homes
sam homes

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum