Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature?

2 posters

Go down

Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature? Empty Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature?

Post by jonni April 16th 2013, 8:56 pm

I've just acquired this lovely big Pewter(?) figurine of an otter. It is 10 inches long, about 5 high and wide, and weighs 6.5 lbs. I've googled every interpretation of the signature I can come up with, but no luck, and I can't find a matching or similar image in google images to start the trail..can anyone here give me any information? At first I thought it as pottery,like Prinknash, but it's (a) too heavy, and (b) has started to polish up beautifully. It seems to be solid, and has yellow felt stuck on the base. Thank you for any leads!
 Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature? P4178312 Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature? P4178313
jonni
jonni

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-14

Back to top Go down

Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature? Empty Re: Signed large Otter figurine, Art Deco style, anyone recognise signature?

Post by Davee April 16th 2013, 9:12 pm

I like this, can't realy help with the ID though. There is a sculpture called Fred Fichet, but his work is a little more erotic than otters Shocked

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum